- Absence without prior notice is viewed seriously as 75% attendance is mandatory as per
C.B.S.E norm to appear in the school final and C.B.S.E board examination. In case of
absence for any reason the class teacher should be intimated in advance or as soon as
possible from the 1st day.
- All the students should positively attend the classes on the closing and reopening day
before and after any vacation.
- Absence due to sickness must be supported by a medical certificate for consideration.
- Students should maintain discipline in the school campus by their good manners and
- They should not damage school property otherwise penalty will be charged.
- They should not bring any electrical gadgets, mobiles or any expensive item to the
- School will not be responsible if money is lost by the students as parents should come
personally and deposit at the counter.
- While using library and labs the students should follow the rules displayed there.
- Use of two wheeler to commute to the school is not allowed by the school. Parents will
be held responsible if any untoward incident happen.
- Students must converse in English in the school campus.
- Parents must give their correct mobile number in the admission form and to the class
teacher for connecting to the school in case urgency.
- They should attend P.T.M when called without fail to know the progress of their ward.
- They are not allowed to take their ward back during school time. If it is urgent
parents should come personally to collect or send an authorized person with
- They should co-operate in all the school activities for the betterment of their wards
and should ensure regular attendance of their wards in the school
- They should deposit fees timely for better maintenance of the school. Otherwise fine
will be charged if the due is for more than one month.c